Nicholas’s death could have been prevented if the gun owner had locked up his gun.
Please help us pass A8293, Nicholas’s Bill–requiring the safe storage of guns in the home–and help prevent unintentional deaths and suicides among children.
How you can help pass Nicholas’s Bill:
- Sign the petition for Nicholas’s Bill and tell your NY legislator we need to keep guns away from children.
- Spread the word–share the petition with your NY friends and colleagues.
- Join the coalition of concerned parents–contact NYAGV at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up.
- Share Nicholas’s drawing and help draw attention to the need for the safe storage of guns.
- Make a donation to NYAGV and help us advocate for Nicholas’s Bill.
Thank you for helping to prevent the death of another innocent child like Nicholas Naumkin.