Please tell Westchester County’s elected officials that we don’t want gun shows in our county’s government, taxpayer-supported properties–and urge them to support Act 9417, the Westchester Gun Show Ban!
Please take action now!
- Click here to sign NYAGV’s petition urging the Westchester County Board of Legislators to pass the Gun Show Ban Bill, Act 9417.
- Attend the Westchester County Legislative Meeting about the bill this Tuesday, January 3 at 1 pm, at the county office building, 148 Martine Avenue, 8th floor, White Plains, and make your voice heard.
- Call Westchester County’s Minority Leader John Testa at 914.995.2828 and urge him to vote YES on Act 9417.
- Share this e-mail with your family and friends.
- Donate to NYAGV’s Advocacy Fund to help fight for strong gun laws that save lives.
Together, let’s stand for a safe Westchester. Thank you!